Darkest Dawn - Chap.7: The plot thickensPete closed his eyes so as to not look at Stan's lifeless body and whispered. "Is there… somewhere quiet I can go? M-My head really hurts…"Darkest Dawn - Chap.7: The plot thickens by nocofreak18
By time he opened his eyes, Vladimir had crossed over to where the final victim was being held, and begun to idly braid her dirty brown hair out of sheer boredom. "Wait until after the ceremony. We have one more to go. Unless something stupid happens, it should only take fifteen more minutes at the most, once Lord Vampir returns."
Pete could only nod in response, almost having totally forgotten about Mike's preferred surname, and turns his back toward Stan's corpse - knowing that he'd have a break down if he dared looked at it once more.
Minutes passed in silence, and the Goth just spends it starting at a blood-stained wall. The silence remained until a small stirring was heard from Vladimir's direction.
Pete then turned toward the last victim, and to his greatest displeasure, Karen was waking up. He watched as her brown eyes slowly beg
S.P.I.M.H.: Chap. 3: Tweek's TroubleDays seemed to blend in to Butters after his first few days at the institution.S.P.I.M.H.: Chap. 3: Tweek's Trouble by nocofreak18
Without a proper way to tell time, mere seconds could seem like hours, and an hour could seem like a century. At first, the blonde was a bit uneased by this lacking sense of time, but as time went on, he was actually getting used to it.
The blonde guess that was just a side effect of the incarceration.
However, despite this loss of time, there was one thing that helped Butters keep partly keep track of the passing days.
It was his daily schedule.
Believe it or not, the rotation of certain activities game him a very thin, but still existing, awareness of the days. On even days - aka: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday - he'd be sent to talk to Pattie in the mornings before being taken to group therapy in the evening after dinner in his room. As for odd days - aka: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday - the only time he was out of his room was when he was escorted to his daily therapy session. It wasn't the mos
So, I know my opinion probably doesn't mean much, but I just kinda want to talk about this South Park season finale.
To be honest....I liked it.
True, the plot was a bit confusing, but like Kyle said near the end, it really wasn't meant to be understood. Plus the whole thing with the cops was (to me personally) ingenious/relevant, the interaction with Stan and Kyle in this episode was adorable (then again, grandpa's always are; especially when they go on a lake-side date, am I right?), and I personally thought the Pewdiepie thing was a good way to end the episode (although, I was expecting someone like Santa or Mr. Hankey to be the one the kids summoned at first, but quickly forgave it once I saw how truly happy he was to be on the show that he adored since childhood). And as an added bonus, Randy didn't seem to have as big of a storyline this time. Granted, he DID have a part to play this episode, but compared to other episodes this season, his screen time had been slashed dramatically.
However, there a few things I didn't like about this episode.
The whole Hologram thing did get old after awhile, the whole thing with hologram Michael Jackson could've been shortened (or possibly even removed), Cartman was almost irrelevant until the end, the storyline seemed a bit too jumbled with plot, the Goths STILL didn't make an appearance. and there were so many things that happened in the episode that didn't get answered (i.e.: What happened with the holograms, how Cartman /Pewdiepie did what they did, and almost more importantly....where Kenny was this entire time!)
So, all in all, while this episode wasn't the GREATEST episode of SP, I thought it was a good for a season finale and satisfying for a Christmas special.
~My awesome friends~
- This girl is like my sister! ;w; Seriosuly, we share almost all of the same interests!
- Is my other sister, and has been my buddy from when I still went onto FanPop. xD
- She is hands down the SWEETEST person I've had the pleasure of meeting on here. ^-^ Plus, she's my Oncie buddy, and my other other sister!
- RP with her often, and she's an amazing friend. :3
- She is both my Invader Zim AND Oncie buddy! x3
- Talking to this chick always brings a smile to my face. :3
- I LOVE reading her comments! They're always so nice! ^^
- She's a super nice person, and I RP with her a lot! ^^
- Is the brother of Randomobsessedperson ((^)) and seems nice.
- We always create the weirdest Total Drama couples...and I love it! xDD
- There are no words to say how AWESOME this girl is! :'3
- Is a wonderful person with a great artistic AND writing ability!
- The creator of the BEST ONCEST COMIC EVER, and a random, yet awesome, person. ^^
- She draws an epic Warden, and is the driving reason I support Once-ler x Warden. ;w; Plus, she takes the time to lift me out of funks I sometimes fall in, and...is just a great person! ^^
- Started randomly talking to her, and TOTALLY beats Pinkie-Pie in the feild of randomness! xD
- She creates THE BEST SuperJail art! Seriously, if your a SJ fan go to her profile, if you haven't already, and go see for yourself!
- she is another one of my awesome Once-ler buddies! xD
- One the BEST Once-ler artist's ever! x3
- Has the funniest Gifs ever, and awesome art!
- Just started talking to her, and realized she made most of the epic Warden pictures I love! XD
- Has awesome photographs of nature and ect. ^^
- The....SWEETEST glitch ever! x3 *giggles*
- Is always super nice, and, in my mind, is the real Oncie. ;3
- *blushes* Um...yeah...basically he is the owner of all my monies (inside joke between my school friends) and my boss. *fakecough*Andisalsomypimpinmymind*fakecough*
Anyway, that's all my awesome friends, but, if I happened to have forgotten you, please tell me and I'll fix that right away! ^^
My Top 10 Fave Couples
1) Pike - Pete x Mike (South Park)
2) Creek - Craig x Tweek (South Park)
3) Style - Stan x Kyle (South Park)
4) NoCo - Noah x Cody (Total Drama Series)
5) Bratters - Bradley x Butters (South Park)
6) Mischief loves Tasers - Loki x Darcy (Thor Series from Marvel's The Avengers)
7) Frost-ler - Jack Frost x Once-ler (crossover ship from Rise of the Guardians and The Lorax)
8) Lumbra - King Sombra x Princess Luna (My Little Pony)
9) Padlock - Paige x Toni (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
10) Mericcup - Merida x Hiccup (crossover ship from How to Train Your Dragon and Brave)
Which things are you section:
Other Random Things:
There's not really much left to tell. You can also find me on my other two must-used social media sites.
|I'm raising for a Premium Membership! |
Also, if you do donate; you'll get a free hug, happy bounce, squee, and a heart! Of course......if you don't donate.........I'LL THROW YOU IN THE FORK LINE! >D
For people who do donate:
For people who don't donate:
Oh, and don't forget to see my gallery while your here!
Also.....if thats not enough to get you to donate; heres a La choir! If you donate for me, PLEASE donate for them! Their very good. amd deserve points! So................yeah..................DONATE FOR THE LA CAUSE!