Darkest Dawn - Chap. 1: Nightmares to RealityHis scream cut through the sick silence of the night, and from his bed, Pete shot up in a cold sweat. His breath was coming out in short, desperate gasps, and in his ribcage, he felt his heart hammer against his chest as if he'd just finished running a marathon. Vivid images from the nightmare he'd just awoken from were still fresh in his mind, and he felt himself trembling slightly from pure terror.Darkest Dawn - Chap. 1: Nightmares to Reality by nocofreak18
It was the same nightmare that had been haunting the Goth's dreams ever since the cult-like killings that occurred no more than a few months ago.
It would always start off the same way. Pete would be walking through a graveyard when he'd come upon the tombstone of his deceased kindergarten friend; the very person he considered a little brother. The Goth would then approach the stone, rose in hand, and it was when he was just mere inches from it that a small hand would suddenly spring forth from the ground. Pete would then watch in horrified dismay as the now rotting body of Firkle would dr
100 Themes Challenge - #17: Vengence - Pete/Mike"Pete, take that blasphemous thing off at once!"100 Themes Challenge - #17: Vengence - Pete/Mike by nocofreak18
"What? My new hoodie?" Pete asks in innocently; titling his head to the side in fake confusion. "Don't you like it? I was thinking of you when I picked it out."
This only seemed to make Mikes rage bubble further.
It wasn't the hoodie itself the head-vampire had a problem with; more so it was what it had on it that made his blood boil. For, right in the middle of the hooded sweat shirt, was the words "Team Jacob" printed in bold, black letters.
For obvious reasons, Mike couldn't allow this travesty of justice to continue.
"Pete, stop playing innocent, per se." Mike hisses through slightly clenched teeth. "Now take off that... that abomination before someone I know sees you! I mean, what would my followers think if they saw my dark lover wearing the clothes of the enemy!"
"Well, that's your problem, isn't it?" Pete says while crossing his arms in a defiant manner. "Just like how it was my problem to cover up the
100 Themes Challenge - #27: Lost and Found - Twyle“K-Kyle….we….w-we shouldn’t be d-doing this…..”100 Themes Challenge - #27: Lost and Found - Twyle by nocofreak18
"Why not?” Kyle mumbles as he continues to leave fluttering kisses up and down the twitching blondes neck. “We’re both newly single, and have no attachments to our old spouses. There’s nothing about what we’re doing that is wrong.”
“But...w-what if Craig finds out, a-and decides h-he doesn’t like me being with you?” Tweek questions nervously. “Y-You know good and well how dangerous he can be….e-especially when he’s mad o-or jealous…”
“There’s no need to worry about him now. I love you, Tweek. Don’t you feel the same way?”
“I-I…..I don’t know, just....p-please, stop, Kyle...”
To the blonde’s surprise, the redhead actually did as he pleaded, and took only a few minutes pause before speaking to him once again. “Look at it this way Tweek; Craig and Stan left us for
South Park Institute for Mental Health - Chap. 1"We're here, prisoner."South Park Institute for Mental Health - Chap. 1 by nocofreak18
The sudden voice makes the blond's head look up from the bus floor, and he sees that the bus was quickly approaching a red-bricked building just on the horizon.
The blonde's name was Butters, and he felt anxiety nip at the very core of his soul.
Not only had this been the first time he'd ever been in actual trouble where the law had to get involved, but the most confusing part for him personally was that he had no recollection of doing what everyone seemed to be accusing him of doing. Sure, he was never one to rock the boat or complain about how things worked out, but for some reason, deep down, he felt like all of this was a mistake - like he shouldn't be the one in trouble…
The blonde's inner-conflict comes to a halt as the bus comes to a slow, bumpy stop.
Butters then spots two figures in unidentifiable uniforms approach the bus from the building once it came to a full stop. The blonde was then brought to his feet by the policemen on the bus, and was br
….okay, I’m not gonna lie, I REALLLLY want to love this episode! And that’s coming from someone who’s, admittedly, a little indifferent to Timmy and Jimmy altogether - only because I am already obsessed with that blonde dork known Tweek and the Goth kids.
I mean, the very beginning was amazing, Timmy was adorable with his little teddy bear, almost everyone in town supported Timmy and his cause, RANDY IS STILL LORDE, they parodied Wacky Races while also changing the animation up a bit to match the original cartoon, and the parents were also complete cuties!
It honestly could’ve been one of South Park’s better episodes, but…
That one joke though….
Like….holy fuck Matt and Trey! The last episode set this season SP so far in the right direction, and in five seconds flat, it’s like they threw themselves right back to the starting line!
Don’t get me wrong, the episode as a whole was (in my opinion) really good, but….that one fucking joke…
~My awesome friends~
- This girl is like my sister! ;w; Seriosuly, we share almost all of the same interests!
- Is my other sister, and has been my buddy from when I still went onto FanPop. xD
- She is hands down the SWEETEST person I've had the pleasure of meeting on here. ^-^ Plus, she's my Oncie buddy, and my other other sister!
- RP with her often, and she's an amazing friend. :3
- She is both my Invader Zim AND Oncie buddy! x3
- Talking to this chick always brings a smile to my face. :3
- I LOVE reading her comments! They're always so nice! ^^
- She's a super nice person, and I RP with her a lot! ^^
- Is the brother of Randomobsessedperson ((^)) and seems nice.
- We always create the weirdest Total Drama couples...and I love it! xDD
- There are no words to say how AWESOME this girl is! :'3
- Is a wonderful person with a great artistic AND writing ability!
- The creator of the BEST ONCEST COMIC EVER, and a random, yet awesome, person. ^^
- She draws an epic Warden, and is the driving reason I support Once-ler x Warden. ;w; Plus, she takes the time to lift me out of funks I sometimes fall in, and...is just a great person! ^^
- Started randomly talking to her, and TOTALLY beats Pinkie-Pie in the feild of randomness! xD
- She creates THE BEST SuperJail art! Seriously, if your a SJ fan go to her profile, if you haven't already, and go see for yourself!
- she is another one of my awesome Once-ler buddies! xD
- One the BEST Once-ler artist's ever! x3
- Has the funniest Gifs ever, and awesome art!
- Just started talking to her, and realized she made most of the epic Warden pictures I love! XD
- Has awesome photographs of nature and ect. ^^
- The....SWEETEST glitch ever! x3 *giggles*
- Is always super nice, and, in my mind, is the real Oncie. ;3
- *blushes* Um...yeah...basically he is the owner of all my monies (inside joke between my school friends) and my boss. *fakecough*Andisalsomypimpinmymind*fakecough*
Anyway, that's all my awesome friends, but, if I happened to have forgotten you, please tell me and I'll fix that right away! ^^
My Top 10 Fave Couples
1) Pike - Pete x Mike (South Park)
2) Creek - Craig x Tweek (South Park)
3) Style - Stan x Kyle (South Park)
4) NoCo - Noah x Cody (Total Drama Series)
5) Bratters - Bradley x Butters (South Park)
6) Mischief loves Tasers - Loki x Darcy (Thor Series from Marvel's The Avengers)
7) Frost-ler - Jack Frost x Once-ler (crossover ship from Rise of the Guardians and The Lorax)
8) Lumbra - King Sombra x Princess Luna (My Little Pony)
9) Padlock - Paige x Toni (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
10) Mericcup - Merida x Hiccup (crossover ship from How to Train Your Dragon and Brave)
Which things are you section:
Other Random Things:
There's not really much left to tell. You can also find me on my other two must-used social media sites.
|I'm raising for a Premium Membership! |
Also, if you do donate; you'll get a free hug, happy bounce, squee, and a heart! Of course......if you don't donate.........I'LL THROW YOU IN THE FORK LINE! >D
For people who do donate:
For people who don't donate:
Oh, and don't forget to see my gallery while your here!
Also.....if thats not enough to get you to donate; heres a La choir! If you donate for me, PLEASE donate for them! Their very good. amd deserve points! So................yeah..................DONATE FOR THE LA CAUSE!